Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Web Developer at PageUp

Location: Melbourne, Australia
Advertised: 21 Sep 2007
Closing date: 5 Oct 2007 at 5:00pm

Are you a top web developer seeking employment in a young, fun and rapidly growing company?

Based in Melbourne, PageUp builds sophisticated web applications, used by Australia’s biggest names.

What is needed:
  • I’m a gun at Javascript, CSS, HTML & XHTML.
  • Browser compatibility quirks drive me crazy, but I can figure out how to get things looking right in Mozilla Firefox & IE.
  • I’m into cutting edge technologies like DHTML & AJAX.
  • I have an “eye” for web design, user interface design and web usability.

If you’re still at Uni, a recent Graduate or if it’s just in your blood then no worries! As long as you’re up to the challenge. You’ll be working in a supportive environment with fantastic opportunities to grow your career. We offer a competitive salary and a range of other job benefits. Apply now!

Link

No comments: